At Charis, we are committed to helping couples repair their relationships and restore their marriages. But we also recognize that many people find themselves faced with the painful considerations and consequences of divorce. Whether you are contemplating divorce, experiencing divorce, or recovering from a divorce, our counselors can help you manage the difficult process.
Divorce issues addressed at Charis include:
- Couples wanting to know if there is any real hope for saving a marriage that seems destined for divorce.
- Families attempting to minimize damage as they navigate the divorce process.
- Children having difficulty dealing with the separation or divorce of their parents.
- Individuals trying to process the disappointment and pain following a divorce.
- Christians struggling to understand the ways their faith impacts their divorce choices and/or experiences.