One Day Workshop
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough often enough,we will fall. The Rising Strong™ workshop addresses what it takes to get back up after a fall, and how owning our stories of disappointment, failure, and heartbreak gives us the power to write a daring new ending. “Struggle,” author Brené Brown writes, “can be our greatest call to courage, and rising strong our clearest path to deeper meaning, wisdom, and hope.”
Through this one day workshop you will explore:
- What it takes to get back up after you fall, experience heartbreak, failure, or disappointment.
- What keeps you stuck in old patterns of anxiety, criticism, grief, vulnerability and failure.
- How to live bravely, show up fully for yourself, and find the courage to enter into the struggle that leads to wholehearted living.
Sandra utilizes videos Brené Brown created exclusively for participants, combining them with group time where you will walk through experiential exercises, and personal exploration in a supportive and safe environment.
The Rising Strong™ Workshop is designed to address your personal goals, relationships, professional and creative lives.
Workshop Dates (choose one)
- Feb. 16
- May 4
- Aug. 10
- Oct 19
- Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- $250 per person
- limited to 5 participants
- Materials and snacks included
What to Expect after Registering
After registration you will receive a welcome email with an invitation to our portal where you can fill out all necessary information and securely pay for your workshop. Please note that registration is not complete until we receive payment. For more information, call 407.894.5202