Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Mallory graduated for the University of Florida in 2001 with a Bachelors of Psychology. The next ten years held a variety of twists and turns, including a couple of years in Africa, marriage to the woman who has become his rock, seminary, and two amazing kids.
In 2012, Mallory began his Masters in Psychology and almost immediately found his passion and calling in counseling. He believes that at any stage or age, people are made to connect. While life can be an amazing and beautiful thing, there is also a deep awareness and experience of brokenness and pain; in ourselves, in our relationships, and in the world around us.
Mallory believes that counseling allows a person who is skilled, safe, and well- trained, to enter in that brokenness with you. Whether it is a failing or destroyed marriage, struggling teen or adolescent, or pain too difficult to navigate on your own, Mallory would be honored to walk in your brokenness with you.
Specialty areas include:
- Complicated and/or high conflict relationships and divorce (see Divorce Healing Counseling)
- Reunification Counseling
- High conflict divorce
- Adolescents/Teens (see Children/Adolescents Counseling)
- Family issues (see Family Issues Counseling)
- Men’s issues
- Trauma/PTSD (Accelerated Resolution Therapy-A.R.T.)
- Child and Adult OCD
- Various forms of anxiety and depression (see Anxiety Counseling)
- ADHD evaluation (child and adult)
Phone: 407. 894.5202
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the Southwest office.