Healthy marriages are not found or discovered based on the person you marry; they are developed over time as a result of hard work and consistent focus. In marriage counseling, we deal with all issues concerning marriage which can cause marital discord:
- marital roles
- poor communication
- unhealthy or no conflict resolution
- money issues
- parenting issues that affect the marriage
- and many more
Two people make a marriage work, and it is the ability of each spouse to look at his and her own issues that will ultimately dictate the success of the marriage. Couples counseling can be, and often is, an effective and time-saving way to address these issues.
In-Depth Marriage Counseling
Our Sandra Stanford also offers sessions for in-depth counseling.
- Learning to Listen by Michelle Nason
- Being Intentional in Your Marriage by Sandra Stanford
- Maintaining Happily Ever After by Sandra Stanford
Additional Areas of Focus
Charis provides counseling in a number of focus areas. See full listing.