Charis provides expert, quick and easy medical management! Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Melanie Mullins, has over 15 years of experience in the mental health space. She holds a Master of Science in Nursing from Western Kentucky University plus a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Indiana University Southeast. She has been on staff at Charis since early 2021.
Choosing medication as a part of your journey can be scary, confusing and sometimes complicated. We want to make it easier. Sometimes medication can be a crucial addition to your mental health but often it’s confusing to know where to start.
Are you wondering if anxiety or depression medication is your next step? Are you wanting to find the best fit for your symptoms? Do you have questions or concerns about starting medication? Whether you are considering medication as an option for your mental health, or need a prescriber for a medication currently working for you, our psychiatric nurse practitioner is available to help you make the best decision for you. Melanie will work with you to assess your symptoms, listen to your history and determine a course of action with which you feel comfortable.
- Reduce symptoms making it easier to work with your therapist to address your healing
- Provide motivation for the things that are making you feel stuck
- Elevate your baseline mood allowing you to move forward into healthy habits
Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD or any other type of mental health disorder, Melanie can work with you.
Highlights of Medicinal Care at Charis:
- You can get an appointment within two business days of your call to our office
- Melanie works with your therapist, no matter where they practice, to get you the expert care you need and deserve
- All age ranges welcome
- A responsive front desk staff
- Initial 60 minute sessions are billed at $275
- Follow-up 20 minute med checks are billed at $125
- We do not accept insurance for Melanie, but you can find out more information about submitting receipts to your insurance company in our FAQs
Give us a call today or fill out our online contact form to get in touch with our staff. We look forward to hearing from you!