Jim worked for Campus Crusade for Christ for more than 25 years before he founded Charis Counseling Center. Jim was a nationally known speaker with Family Life and addressed the topics of marriage, parenting and remarriage. He has also authored a HomeBuilder Study entitled: Making Your Remarriage Last.
Jim’s focus is in the area of marriage and family therapy and he also provides a wide spectrum of individual counseling. He is a charter member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and also served as Teaching Pastor at Discovery Church for 9 years. Jim and his wife Renee have been married for 35 years, have two grown children and four grandchildren.
Specialty areas include:
- Marriage and Relational Issues (see Marriage Counseling)
- Family Issues (see Family Counseling)
- Adolescent Issues (see Children/Adolescent Counseling)
- Depression and Depressive Disorders (see Depression Counseling)
- Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders (see Anxiety Counseling)
- Sexual Addiction (see Sexual Addiction Counseling)
- Individual Direction / Quality of Life
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Some Saturday’s